Grooms Cake Sayings
There is typically not a lot of writing on grooms cakes. The grooms cake sayings are more traditionally said with pictures, images or just plain the style of cake that they are. For example, if they are a sporting themed cake it may not say anything on it other then the team name. If it is a hobby themed grooms cake the the grooms cake sayings would possibly be a ‘gone fishing’ sign.
Grooms Cake Sayings Ideas
If you are looking for a cake that has some word on it and need a quote, here are some ideas.
Traditional grooms cake sayings
- Best Of Luck
- Good luck
- Best Wishes On Your Big Day
- Congratulations To the Lucky Groom
- Yes Dear
- Many marriages would be better if the husband and wife clearly understood that they’re on the same side.
- It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- When you meet someone who can cook and do housework–don’t hesitate a minute–marry him.
- She knows all about me and loves me just the same.
- To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up!
- Here’s to the groom, a man who keeps his head though he loses his heart.
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
- Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
- Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married.
- Choose your love, and Love your choice
- Lean on each other’s strengths; forgive each other’s weaknesses.
- Say “I Do” in deeds not just in words.
- There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love. – I Corinthians 13:13
If you have other grooms cake sayings please leave a comment so we can include them!